Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 1, 2011

Removing Dr. or D.D.S. on Google Sites Which My Name, Gary W. Vollan Appears

My name is Gary W. Vollan. I'm a licensed denturist and for over three years I have worked with four excellent and professional dentists and the awesome staff associated with this dental office in Wyoming. In some of the google sites my name sometimes appears with Dr. in front of it or D.D.S. at the end of it. There is a dentist complaining about this outside of the dental group I work with. This is a concern with the dentists I work with because the complaining dentist is threatening to file a complaint with the Wyoming Dental Board against the dental group I work with. How can I get this correction made with the Google sites associated with this. I have never claimed or advertised to be a doctor or dentist. Thank you for your consideration in helping me with this problem.

Gary W. Vollan L.D.
Basin, Wyoming
vollan@tctwest.net

No comments: